Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Contrast And Contradictions - The Pregnancy Project

The reason that there is a signpost of Contrast And Contradictions is because I see that the mom of Gaby wasn't a real bad person till she got to middle or high school and then she got pregnant.In the book it said "I learned that my mom was pregnant when she was fifteen but then she corrected me and said fourteen", this shows that Gaby was very shocked hen she heard her mother story and I seemed shock to hear that a girl gets pregnant at 14 years old.Gaby in the book seemed stressed out later on in her life when her mother got divorced and re-dated and then that didn't work out and her mom had to work to feed her children and Gaby had to look out for the kids.Gaby's mother when she was little didn't seem like a bad kid but when she got pregnant and had kids and the pregnancies kept coming she changed to a whole different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment