Thursday, February 4, 2016

Conflict With The Dead Girls Of Hysteria Hall

There is some conflict but there is like too going on in my book and that is Person Vs. Person and Person Vs. Self.The reason that it is person versus person is because Delia, the main character of the book, has to fight other people that either mess with her or messes with her life because in page 138 she said "I felt something inside of me that I have never felt before, something that I could not control and that feeling was..., Rage." and after she said she saw her friend and she attacked her because in page 137 it said "There they were kissing a slow, soft kiss and Nic, my best friend p and my ex-boyfriend actually loving each other." and that is when I saw person versus person in the book.The reason that there is person versus person is because Delia sees her life now and she has to live dead and she can't leave and after staying three years in the house she goes through a lot of problems with herself and she can't really overcome them like in the book she says "I been through a lot and I can't really live with the reason that my whole family is gone and it was dumb of me to even wanting to come to this, why I am the reason problems happen in our family." and after this part of the story it really shows that she hates herself and she doesn't understand why she even was even born to a family with a bad past and she wanted to run and never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment