Friday, November 6, 2015

Ponyboy And The Outsiders 2

Ponyboy And The Outsiders 2
The end of story it is here already and I already have a lot of things that I like to say and one of them is that it is sad when two of the gang members die and they are Dally and Johnny.I think that the whole story was nothing but sadness and fighting and surprises and the most surprising thing is that dally at the end of the story changes a whole lot at the end of the story.The last few pages were kind of good but when I read the end there was something that I saw at the start of the book. I think that the moral or the theme of the story is that when you fail to do what you have to do you get hurt but when you have those around you and have success that is your achievement and what is that in the book Ponyboy was getting jumped and was weak but when he had support from his friends he became stronger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment