Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lockdown : Escape From Furnace

While I was reading my book Lockdown : Escape From Furnace, I started to think of a book and a movie that was made after it.I started to think like Alex Sawyer, The one that gets thrown in to Furnace, Thomas was a boy who well was unknown and he was thrown into The Maze and he doesn't know why he is here and who he is anymore.Alex in the book meets new people just like Thomas and when he gets there to meet the new people they aren't nice the first time he meets them.There is a sudden feel in both books when you read them and I think to myself "Why did they get here in the first place?" And when you read more into the book you understand.Alex was thrown into furnace because he was accused of breaking and entering but no one was at the house and he was accused guilty and he even saw one of his friends die because of what he did.The same kind of thing happens to Thomas in The Maze Runner, Thomas was thrown into a test or The Maze and he was treated like he was nobody and he saw his friends die and he was just thrown into The Maze and he didn't like life there either.The books they are adventurous and they have suspense but into the end they figure out a way to escape and like both titles, the impossible escape is the only way.I see that I feel great to not be treated like a prisoner but I feel like Alex and Thomas didn't have to deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment